- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
The Employment Readiness Program Manager will assist Family Members with search for employment, resumes, application preparation, and career counseling. The ER Program Manager also maintains listings of employment opportunities available on/off the installation. Resource materials, office equipment e.g., computers, typewriter, copy and fax machine are available to assist you with your resume/application preparation.
For more information contact Army Community Service, Bldg 309, at (928) 328-2324
HIRING OUR HEROES WEBSITE: www.uschamber.com/hiringourheroes
USAJOBS WEBSITE: www.usajobs.gov
Hours of Operation
|Monday||6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|